- This event has passed.
EFKM Military Summer Camp combined with an Instructor’s Course
June 15 - June 20
15.06.2020 – 20.06.2020
Due to the restrictions and the risk of coronavirus, the camp is canceled.
Payments made to confirm the booking will be refunded to the account from which they were made.
Whenever possible, we will organize a camp at a new, convenient time.
Summer self defense and hand to hand combat krav maga camp, mainly focused on techniques for armed forces and law enforcement as well as security agents and operators (VIP-bodyguards etc). Camp dedicated to Krav Maga instructors who are teaching armed forces and law enforcement personnel as well as for the individuals who want to learn rules of tactics and intervention techniques.
Military Krav Maga Instructor Course – EFKM
During camp there will also be an instructor course for EFKM instructors – after passing this course participants will get “Military Krav Maga Instructor of European Krav Maga Federation” certificate. For the instructors there are also methodical, demonstration and instructor-methodical classes conducted by the head of the training on fighting in close contact with the Polish Armed Forces / President of the Polish Federation KRAV MAGA Lieutenant Colonel / Commander Włodzimierz KOPEĆ III darga – dan KM and trainers of police and special units of the armed forces. During the 21 hours, training will be carried out according to the military programme – EFKM RD.
TOPICS AND CAMP PROGRAM
Police / military intervention techniques and firearm handling in close quarter combat ‘BLOS”. During the training, the issues of “WWBK” – Close Contact Fighting, and “BLOS” – Fighting and safe use of weapons will be implemented. According to the program implemented in the Polish Armed Forces. Classes will be conducted by the creator of these systems Lieutenant Colonel / Commander Włodzimierz KOPEĆ.
- Transportation techniques
- Disengagement techniques/disarming
- Handcuffing according to the level of threat – low danger / high danger
- Checking/searching in different postures/stances – standing, sitting, lying down
- Firearms combat techniques without discharging fire (for example ROE aren’t letting you to take the shoot)
- Defense against the threat of overtaking of firearm / blocking by hostile
- KRAV MAGA self-defence techniques with firearms
- KRAV MAGA techniques in security protection – VIP
- Fighting and safe handling of firearms pistols / rifles
- Shooting: pistol(GLOCK 17, HK – USP, CZ 75B) and rifle (AK – Kalashnikov). Two days of practical training at the shooting range
During shooting classes the amount of ammunition per one trainee is unlimited.
Detailed information about the camp (available packages, costs, registration) can be found on the website kravmaga.org.pl or contact us at: